Trigild Named Receiver for Empire Towers – a 250,000 sq. ft. office space in Glen Burnie, Md
San Diego-based Trigild, a distressed real estate, loan recovery and real estate specialist, has added 11 commercial office and industrial properties nationwide totaling more than 1 million sq. ft. to its growing portfolio of distressed commercial real estate.
As the court-appointed receiver, Trigild is charged with operating, repositioning and protecting the properties, all currently facing foreclosure. The properties span the country and are located in Maryland, Nevada, Florida, Texas, Oregon, Washington and California. They include:
* ANC/Green Valley — seven office buildings totaling 282,000 sq. ft. in Henderson, Nev.
* Henderson Office – a 7,000 sq. ft. office park in Henderson, Nev.
* Skyline Office Building – a 30,000 sq. ft. midrise office building in St. Petersburg, Fla.
* Congress Office Park – a 54,000 sq. ft. office park located in Delray Beach, Fla.
* Arlington Industrial – a 5,000 sq. ft. office space with 11 individual offices located in Arlington, Texas.
* Empire Towers – a 250,000 sq. ft. office space in Glen Burnie, Md.
* Jantzen Office – a three-building office complex totaling 117,000 sq. ft. in Portland, Ore.
* Intracorp – three commercial office buildings spanning 138,000 sq. ft. in the historic Pioneer Square area of Seattle, Wash.
* Gateway Chula Vista – a 129,000 sq. ft. office building in Chula Vista, Calif.
* Hawthorne Medical – a 36,000 sq. ft. medical office in Hawthorne, Calif.